Thursday, October 18, 2012

"How To" Create Fuller Lips -Video Tutorial!

Get Fuller Lips Without Surgery, Plumpers or Fillers! 





If you are reading my post it is probably because you fall into the pool of women that wish they had fuller poutier lips.  No shame in my game - I am one of those women!  I look at celebrities like Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Kim Kardashian, Megan Fox, and duh obviously Angelina Freaking Jolie and think ... if only I had sexy lips like hers....... 

Lets face it..... fuller lips are just hotter.  They look more appealing. And it seems like everybody is agreeing with me.  It has become a surgical norm to get your "lips done".  They can be surgically augmented or fillers can be used to give them a fuller look.  Also look  at all the products that have mainstreamed into our beauty aisles that all proclaim to plump your lip. 

I have been one of those consumers that has fallen into that trap and bought these products that claim to have super powers.  I personally did not see anything too drastic that happened when I used these products.  I only knew that i was a bit poorer for wasting money on them and that even if there was an "effect" .. it never lasted that long.  

Forget those products and please never resort to surgery!! I have learned how to make my natural lips look fuller by using simple makeup techniques with the products I already owned.  And now I want to share them with you! Please make sure to watch my tutorial below! 

Before you start the tutorial - I want to show what a difference the makeup techniques do make - I am posting 2 pictures.  You can clearly tell in which one I just used lipstick in its regular way and in which picture I used makeup tricks to make them look fuller!!!!!!! 






Video Tutorial- "How To Create Fuller Lips"




Products Used:
  • MAC Lip Pencil- Shade: Boldly Bare
  • MAC Lip Pencil- Shade: Magenta
  • MAC Satin Lipstick- Shade: Rebel
  • Victoria Secret Brilliant Lip Shine- Shade: Charm
  • Bobbi Brown Concealer- Shade: Sand
  • MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder- Shade: NC 30


Brushes Used:
  • MAC 316
  • MAC 195
  • SIGMA F-82


Feezalicious Tips:
  • Do not attempt doing this if you do not have the time
  • Keep lipliner, compact mirror, lipstick brush, and lipstick in purse for touch ups
  • *ALWAYS* touch up after drinking and/or eating!!! 


I hope this tutorial was helpful to you and I made it simple enough for you to recreate fuller lips on yourself!! Practice does make perfect.  If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me!  Feel free to leave comments below as well :) As always, thank you for reading my post! xoxo

*Please Note *: these products were purchased by me and all views given are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!